Thursday 29 April 2010

Recruiters - Salt of the Earth III (You too can be a dokter)

Subject: Medical Doctor 6 months wants on FREELANCE base WANTED!

Gavin



At this moment I am looking for a Medical Doctor with a Clinical Background.

This contract with be a 6 months interim contract and can get extended.

The client is located in Gent

Hourly Rate: Euro 100 - 110 per HOUR.


What is this client looking for:

* A medical Doctor
* Someone with experience within Dygnostic companies
* Experience with FDA
* Someone with experience in managing people within an operational environment

Startdate: As soon as possible


Does this position sound interesting to you?


Apply immediately!



Khushnuma Rana


---------------------
Khush,

Thanks for your email regarding the position for a `Medical Doctor with a Clinical Background'. I'm very interested; when can I start?

Funny, I would have thought my total lack of medical knowledge, barring my boy scout first aid badge, would have precluded me from the post, but I bow to your professional research of both the job specification and your candidates. Keep up the good work.

Best regards,

Gavin.

---------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment